VMWare Services

Kaizen Technologies Inc in partnership with VMware provides customized solutions which not only meet your requirements but also suit your budget.

Based on a survey performed on Physical Servers and their utility it has been proved that on an average only 20% of the servers are utilized and yet one is asked to pay for the entire unit. That constitutes the remaining 80% of the underutilized datacenter servers, power, cooling, man power and foot print.

Virtualization is a perfect solution to combat this problem. It allows one to have a few resources with optimum utilization and can result in smart management.

VMware is the industry leader and is here to stay ahead of its competitors. With premium features, functionalities and quality customer service, VMware has certainly mastered the art of virtualization.

VMware virtualization solutions spans right from desktop through the datacenter and to the cloud.

To learn about more VMware and Services click the link : http://kaizentek.vmwareshowcase.com/index.asp