VirtualSchool AP Exam Practice Center is a revolutionary proprietary software technology of VirtualSchool, Students in grades.
8-12 can practice exams, review their past performances, and track progress and improvements.
How does the VirtualSchool Practice Center work?
- A powerful Exam Engine drives the VirtualSchool Practice Center .
- Questions are generated on a random basis from a question bank of more than 17,000 questions, virtually eliminating the possibility of a question being repeated.
- Practice AP Calculus AB , AP Calculus BC , AP Physics B and AP Physics C, with reference to topic(s) selection.
- Students are free to select any number of questions, practice and review their performance.
Students can select to:
- Practice an exam
- Check their past performances
Practice an Exam
- Students can choose to set a time option (to simulate a real test taking environment) and select the desired number of questions.
- A student can mark a question for later review before finishing the exam.
- At the completion of the exam an evaluation score is presented to the student, and posted to their past performances grade book.
- VirtualSchool Practice Center provides five types of performance analysis methods, to allow a student to focus on the specific areas requiring additional practice.
- Students can check their performances based on exam dates.
- Topic and subject performance analysis provides a clear picture of a student’s capabilities in those areas.
- Sub topic performance analysis provides direction to the student for further study and improvements.
- Student can select the Exam Review option and get detailed analysis, including reviewing their answers and the correct answers for all the questions.
- A Day-to-Day performance report provides the student with a trends performance database for historical reference and to track their improvements.
Minimum System Requirements
- A Personal Computer (PC)
- A web browser, like Internet Explorer (IE) ver 5.0 or Netscape Navigator 6.0).
The subscription version includes questions in proportion with the Advance Placement Exam. You can experience a real time test-taking environment with the relevant percentage of questions from each sub topic of AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Physics B and AP Physics C.