Managing and leveraging the growing volume of business content is critical for companies large and small. Many businesses have adopted SharePoint because it provides enterprise-class collaboration and content management capabilities as well as a robust set of tools that can be used by non-technical users. However, following rollouts, IT organizations, department heads and line-of-business managers often realize that their implementations are not driving the maximum potential value.
That’s where Kaizen comes in. Some of the world’s most prestigious healthcare, pharmaceutical, prestige beauty, retail, media and entertainment, governmental and educational organizations trust us to build and optimize SharePoint implementations that make a positive bottom-line difference.
Partner with Kaizen for Better SharePoint ROI
We have implemented a wide variety of SharePoint solutions for small teams and global corporations. Using best practices, we’ve implemented large-scale multi-lingual intranets, global extranets, corporate websites, knowledge management portals, business process automation, and intuitive social collaboration solutions across diverse industries and business functions. With the help of our SharePoint experts, your implementation will meet your strategic objectives and deliver better ROI.
Get Expert Resources on Demand
Our SharePoint consulting team can help you develop a comprehensive solution strategy that combines a scalable information architecture, a carefully crafted user experience, and a governance plan to facilitate user adoption. We can also help you enable ubiquitous access without increasing security risks. Whether you’re launching a new initiative or optimizing an existing implementation, we’ll help you meet your goals on time and on budget.
Kaizen’s deep SharePoint expertise includes full knowledge of what’s available out-of-the-box, how to extend it for maximum benefit, and how to integrate it with other critical enterprise applications. Our SharePoint practice is a natural extension of our long history with Microsoft technologies so if you have SharePoint and other Microsoft technologies in place, we can help you make the most of those investments.
Our SharePoint services include:
- Solution strategy and roadmap including scope definition and prioritization, IT landscape fit, implementation roadmap, and user adoption strategy
- System architecture and design spanning infrastructure design, hardware sizing, application architecture design, improving scalability and availability
- User experience design including personas, high level information architecture, concept wireframes, visual design concepts, branding, theme design, mobile design
- Information architecture design spanning content inventory, taxonomy definition, metadata architecture, site structure, content metadata mapping
- Application development from requirements definition to UI design, development, testing, deployment, training
- Globalization including internationalization, localization, translation service integration
- Migration from other CMS platforms like Oracle Stellent, Red Dot as well as existing system analysis, content mapping, automated migration, and custom migration
- Testing spanning performance testing, load testing, automating test scripts, and reporting
- Demos and training (train-the-trainers and end-user training) as well as the creation of manuals, context-sensitive help, and videos
- Enterprise integration with other enterprise applications like SAP, MS Dynamics
- Maintenance and support including incident management, SharePoint administration, Hotfix installation, upgrades, Enhancements
- Kaizen’s SharePoint Practice is having rich experience in implementing the SharePoint Solutions from 2007 using various SharePoint Versions MOSS 2007, SP 2010, SP 2013 and Office 365.
Kaizen shares Client’s appreciation of math concepts and the type of content we are dealing with. Not only did Kaizen have a vision for an advanced SharePoint solution, its engineers had the skills and experience to implement it expertly. Kaizen acted as a strategic partner to help us shift our entire IT culture from reactive to proactive.
Ted Kull, Director of IT, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM)
Microsoft SharePoint provides the “one-stop” solution that helps your people share, manage and find the Right information – working together without wasting time searching and duplicating tasks. SharePoint help the organization to increase the “Employee Productivity” with its Collaboration, Knowledge Management, Document Management and Enterprise Search Services.
Kaizen’s SharePoint Practice is having rich experience in implementing the SharePoint Solutions from 2007 using various SharePoint Versions MOSS 2007, SP 2010, SP 2013 and Office 365.
We will understand the Organization Employees Culture with various interviews and meetings during the design of Information Architecture, Taxonomy, Social Tools etc., We implemented and increased the SharePoint Adoptions in a 100 years old Traditional Organization and 6 months old “Y” generation Start-up also.
- Intranet Portal and Corporate Web Sites
- Enterprise Content Management
- Business Process Automation
- SharePoint Integration's
- SharePoint Application Development
- SharePoint Business Intelligence
- SharePoint Migrations